The right software will help your company streamline its processes and increase productivity. One of the most sought after solutions is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, which facilitates the flow of information between all business functions and helps you manage your relationships with customers and outside stakeholders such as vendors and salespeople.
Here are 10 things you should know about ERP software:
- ERP software provides clear, timely and reliable information, enabling you to make better business decisions.
- It integrates information across all business functions, including sales and service, manufacturing, finance and accounting.
- It operates in real time.
- A common database supports all business functions and processes.
- ERP software is easy to install.
- It can be adapted to your company’s current and future needs.
- Because it can be integrated with your company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ERP software helps you manage relationships with your customers and suppliers.
- When information is shared throughout the company in real time, you will never have to re-work and re-type sales orders, purchase orders and other documents necessary for the everyday management of your business.
- ERP software protects sensitive data by consolidating multiple security systems into a single structure.
- The latest technology gives you a competitive edge. When information is visible between departments in real time, managers can make decisions more quickly and with fewer errors.
An EPB solution will allow you to.
- Fully integrate with your existing ERP or Accounting solution.
- Will contain all the regular business models and process, but can easily adapt to meet your particular needs.
- An EPB solution is not an OpenSource software. An EPB has it’s own set of business tools and programing lenguage so it can quickly adapt to your needs.
LET US SHOW YOU HOW WE CAN HELP YOU, CALL US AT +1 (512) 647-6472 OR EMAIL US HERE
KEY POINTS for A EPB/ERP, Help Your Company Streamline Its Processes and Increase Productivity, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software, Manage Your Relationships, ERP Software, EPB Solution, Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, Relationships with Your Customers and Suppliers, Integrate with Your Existing ERP, Business Tools.