As of October 2016 the SAT released technical information regarding changes for the Electronic Payroll 1.2, this will replace the current version 1.1 as of January 1, 2017.
This new version includes several important changes such as:
- The employee must have a valid RFC.
- New elements are incorporated for Retirement, Pensions and Disability.
- New validations will be required in order to tightened the content of the information being “sealed” or “stamped”, for example, The tax payer will not be allowed to “seal” a negative amount, every individual must have a valid CURP, etc. These are just a few of them. Several new validations will be required starting January 2017.
- A new set of “conditional fields” will be added, an example of these fields are: Total perceptions, Total deductions, Total of other Payments, Social Security Number of the Receiver, among others.
- New catalogs such as Type of Working day (Jornada) and Type of contract will be required.
- A new attribute called Type of Payroll is introduce. These will be used to indicated if the payroll being issued is Extraordinary or Ordinary, this will help differentiate scheduled payments of one-time payments.
These and other changes will take effect on January 2017, in the mean time we strongly suggest every company validates if their employees have a valid RFC with the SAT, otherwise they will not be able to “stamp” their payroll receipts starting in 2017.
You may find additional information in the following link: http://bit.ly/2dQLMQA
eKEPLER is a global company with presence in Latin America and the US, our mission is to help small and medium size enterprises grow their businesses and help their cross border operation, providing a business solution that meets their needs in Latin America and the US. We strive in helping companies that are taking advantage of recent structural reforms implemented in the energy and telecommunication sector. With the right software and many years of experience, our firm will help your company streamline its processes and increase productivity with our innovative Enterprise Process Builder (eKEPLER’s EPB), that includes a fully functional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
Financial Management Software.
ERP System Mexico, ERP Software Mexico, ERP Vendors, ERP Companies, ERP Software Solution, Financial Management Software, Kepler Generator, Service Industry ERP, Wholesale Distribution ERP, Metal Industry ERP, Food Industry ERP, ERP All Industries, ERP Business Tool, Enterprise Resource Planning, Software ERP, Customer Relationship Software, Business Analytics, Inventory Management, Mexico Operations, Accounting Mexico.